TO PURCHASE TICKETS: Click on the showtime under the date you wish to attend.
- 18 & over
- Please wear a Mask upon Entry - Until seated at Table
- Please Arrive 10 - 15 min prior to Showtime.
- There is a ONE (1) item minimum purchase per person and an 18% gratuity is added to all guest checks.
- Discounts & coupons are not valid for Special Events
- ALL SALES FINAL - NO REFUNDS ON UNUSED TICKETS
It’s a good thing sitting still, paying attention aren’t the skills you
need to become a stand-up comedian, because Rich Ragains possesses none
of them. And while his ADHD kept him from being a teachers pet or even a
good student, it has helped him develop and act that even his Teachers
would be proud of. In an odd sort of way, his quick thinking and improve
skills also helped him become a high school wrestling champion, but
that fact really has nothing to do with his current career. Rich’s
career began on a dare when he was talked into taking the stage at an
open mic night after the guy who was scheduled to perform backed out!
And because that one guy lacked either courage or scheduling ability,
Rich now enjoys a career in stand-up comedy that has taken him from
Northern Canada, all the way to the sunny Bahamas. Rich has also written
a book entitled “No Excuse Dad,” which discusses the lost art of
hanging out and is the host of the new program “Tractor Fanatic”.